- The electronic regulator HVR-11 is made with state-of-the-art electronic components which permit to obtain, with reduced dimensions, all needed functions to control any type of alternator.
- Voltage static error within the limit of ¡À1%.
- Wide stability control regulation to guarantee the most suitable dynamic response to any situation (a type of drive motor, size of the alternator)
- Adjustable protection from a low-frequency operation.
- Adjustable protection from overexciting caused by anomalous loads
- Supply voltage inlet:
a) 110Vac ¡À15%,
b) 220Vac -25%/+15%
- Maximum field current: 10 Adc
- Permanent field current: 7 Adc
- Single-phase reference voltage inlet: 90Vac ¡Â 440Vac
- Outlet voltage setting of the alternator with a multi-round trimmer
- Stability control setting with a multi-round trimmer
- Intervention level setting of low-frequency protection with a multi-round trimmer
- Intervention level setting of over-exciting protection with a multi-round trimmer
- Remote potentiometer inlet
- Possible operation at 50Hz or 60Hz
- Possible operation of alternators in parallel
For operating at 60Hz, connect regulator terminals 6 and 7 with a bridge
AVR HVR-11 -------1Piece English Manual------1Piece Carrying Box----------1Piece
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.